May 31, 2016

Now Playing: The Black Skirts


How odd is it that I had no clue there was a big indie scene in Korea? I am just discovering it now and I feel like a kid in a candy store, picking things here and there that I like and filling it up in my happy little basket to keep and enjoy.

I happened upon a video that was uploaded on Guckkasten's Facebook page - an old video from 2009 where they played an acoustic version of one of their songs and in the very end they had a short cover of this song by The Black Skirts called "Jo Ah Hae Jo (Like Me)". It was only a few seconds but it was so good that I had to dig around and get my hands on the original song. It was definitely playing on repeat several times during the Memorial Day weekend.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.