May 27, 2016

Taking stock + the weekend


What do you have planned for the weekend? 

It's a 3-day weekend for us as it's Memorial Day on Monday. We don't have much planned other than trying to get some sightseeing under our belt with Piri and spending time with friends. I also plan on getting pampered a little {mani for me and pedis for my girlfriends}. Haven't done that in... I can't remember. I didn't even get one more for my wedding because I was too busy running around taking care of things. 

Anyway, I'm currently -- 

READING // Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo 

LISTENING // Really. Other than Guckkasten, Mood Indigo by Cheeze

WATCHING // The Sixties (CNN Original Series) on Netflix

PLAYING // With pom pom makers

WEARING // Flowy dresses and cheap $11 sunnies from Target. 

PINNING // Boho wear

HOPING // That squirrels and other critters will leave our flowers and vegetables alone 

ANTICIPATING // Piri's next oncologist appointment {we'll check to see if his cancer has spread}

COOKING // Steak dishes for Piri and fish dishes for us

WANTING // Adidas superstars {college faves along with Pumas and Vans - oh the memories} and Birks {I have worn these nonstop since high school {which were oddly super popular in my town} but stopped when they became a thing. Really, you can see here, herehere, here, and here!}






Have a wonderful weekend!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.