June 9, 2016

Piri is in the ER

Piri was admitted to the ER today. He'll be staying there for 24 hours until doctors figure out what is going on with him. He ran a fever of 104 and began to violently shiver and wasn't able to move as if he was in pain. 

After speaking with the doctor on his care plan and driving back home I remember his infection from last year and thought maybe it's that... although it could be a number of other things - his pancreas, kidneys, cancer spreading in the abdomen of infections.

I keep writing about this. 

On Facebook, then Instagram and now on the blog. It's like I have to keep writing it and talking about it to make myself feel better. Writing things out is truly soothing for me... and eventually helps me think less and stress out less.

Thanks for letting me be a blabbermouth.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.