July 6, 2016

Love {ok, break ups too}


Do you have a favorite love quote, poem, sonnet or song? 

In high school, I was obsessed with Shakespeare's Sonnet #18. You know, the one that goes "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?" 

Then in college it was all about "Love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen."

Oh so cheesy. I know. But I get a pass because it was college. 

Up until a few years ago and {maybe now still} I was all about "We're al a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness and call it love."

Yeah. I think I still like that one.

What's yours? I'd love to know. 


 // Ok, what about break up songs. Did you have one? I had two. Pictures of You by The Cure and Tear in Your Hand by Tori Amos. The lyrics from those two songs! Ah my young twenties broken heart! Ha. 

 // Yangkyu and I made our wedding video to this fantastically awesome song by The Counting Crows. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.