August 26, 2016

Happy National Dog Day + the weekend!


There is a day for everything and you know what? Today is National Dog Day. Wha? I thought every day was dog day?! 

Piri is spending the day sleeping like he doesn't have a care in the world and probably will do so throughout the weekend. Not a bad life I tell ya. 

What are you up to? 

I am hoping to make some more headway into my current read {Luckiest Girl Alive -- eh, it's ok but sometimes I get the feeling like I'm too old for this... bleep...!}. I also have been meaning to get a few craft and DIY projects done but trying to get a start on them has been excruciating. Like there is an invisible boulder standing between me and these projects. There must be a science to this. I must read up on it and fix it. Yes. That's another to do for me for the weekend. 

Have a good one! 

6 comments

  1. happy national dog day, piri! i spent my day reading webtoon about national dog day. does that count as celebrating? hahah piri looks so cuteee <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that does count as celebrating! :)

      Delete
  2. That is the sweetest photo Jane! Good luck with the projects, I definitely go through phases where I'm super motivated to start and finish a project and other times, they stay on my to-do list for way too long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I, of course, did not start on any projects but had a good productive Monday (to make up for the weekend). Heh.

      Delete
  3. There is a day for everything! But this one is the best! What a beautiful picture of Piri Jane! You're doing a great job :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! There is a day for everything! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.