September 21, 2016

New Wall Hangings


I plan on making a butt load of God's Eyes for a wall in our living room. I had been meaning to collect branches and sticks of different sizes but realized that I can use pussy willow branches that I picked up at Trader Joe's several weeks ago. 

Making God's Eyes is one of my favorite things to do -- it's so simple but you can do so much with different colors and sizes. 

It's officially fall tomorrow for us. Sigh. New wall hangings and making small additions and changes to our nesting area seems appropriate. 

9 comments

  1. That looks great Jane! Show us the finish products on your wall!

    I am also thinking about new ideas in my own house. Fall make and Spring makes me want to re-decorate all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Love how cozy everything in fall is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooooo cool, Jane! I love how you arranged the colours as well:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look great! you are so creative, Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are always so pretty! Will make for lovely decor in your home.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color scheme of those! Would looove to see how it looks like in your wall, oh and I definitely need to look up how to make them, I have a wall in our home that I've been trying to update for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I really love the blue one with white in the center!
    Xx Ice Pandora

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet Jane - how nice to fill your home with handmade things as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter made these in summer camp this summer. We have them hanging on the wall too.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.