September 9, 2016

People


I can be having a perfectly wonderful day and something will happen and everything is ruined. 

That is today. 

Just a couple of hours ago, my perfectly good, normal day turned into an extremely irritating one. 

I don't think I have the energy to get into it now but it has to do with Piri and how hard it is for me to comprehend people sometimes. People-ing is fucking hard. Dealing with personalities I don't mesh well with is hard. I don't like ingenuity and when I am nice it is definitely not a license for people to walk all over me. Most get that it's not and reciprocate the cordialness, but there are a few who begin to act more bossy, crossing the boundary they shouldn't, and their arrogance baffles me. 

Sigh. It's going to be a long night folks. And I am not sure if tomorrow will make things better.

3 comments

  1. :( :( people can definitely suck. I hate when days can be wrecked by others actions, it's hard to get back the power too. It's something I'm constantly working on and find really really difficult - I would say just be kind to yourself and distract yourself with fun Jane things, if you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I feel you! I work in Sales/Customer relations and people annoy me!

    Hang in there and just know that everyone is not like that :) Sending you good vibes Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, I know what you mean. That's why sometimes I have to take a break. LOL But there's always one, that seems to turn your life upside down. Feeling for you.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.