October 31, 2016

Halloween is here


I am associating all of these moments as firsts without Piri and they have been painful and sad and sometimes even unbearable. The numbing feeling of emptiness makes it hard to go about my day. Sometimes I have sleepless nights, I have lost weight these past two weeks since Piri's passing, I don't have an appetite and when I do I can't seem to digest my food well and end up with terrible stomach pains. Every time I try to move past the sadness, I feel guilty and terrible or I just don't know how to move forward. I don't know how to live my life. I am sorry if this sounds all too dramatic. I want to look back and be happy with all our memories with Piri but they still hurt more than they give me happiness. 

Today marks day 17 since Piri crossed the rainbow bridge // 피리가 떠난지 17일 되는날... 

4 comments

  1. Never need to apologize for how you feel. Despite everything, hope you and Yangkyu have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is such a cliché, Jane, but just take it one day at a time. It will get better. What you're feeling is totally understandable. And I agree with the comment above...this is your space. This is how you feel. You don't need to apologize for anything. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time heals all wounds, even though it doesn't feel as such now. Thinking of you all and holler if you do need us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could take away some of your hurt Jane - just know you have lots of peeps thinking of you and sending warm thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.