January 20, 2017

Hello and Happy Weekend


Days when I can squeeze in a shower, put on make up, blow dry my hair and get dressed are days when I feel like a million bucks. I was able to pull all that off today as Bartles was taking his afternoon nap. Now that I am getting a better read at his schedules, going off to do my own thing during certain times of the day doesn't seem so daunting (although we still have accidents here and there).

I've also rearranged the house a little bit! 

We made a new place for Piri's memorial downstairs in the living room, my craft storage cabinet moved to another part of my room and my computer is back upstairs, also in our bedroom, where I hope to spend more time. I haven't been up here in a while -- since Bartles came -- but it's already been one month (yesterday!) since Bartles has come to stay with us and I think it's time to get back to our normal routine as much as possible (although I think I will continue to sleep with him downstairs  -- just easier when he needs to get up in the middle of the night to go pee or potty). 

So, what are you doing this weekend? 

Yangkyu and I played with the idea of taking Bartles to his first march (we took Piri to so many of them), the Women's March in Washington D.C., but logistically it may be just too crazy (Yangkyu also let me know that he had made an appointment for his deep tissue massage for early morning tomorrow - he's so obsessed with those massages). 

We're still figuring out what we're planning on doing (probably lots of gaming for Yangkyu and hopefully some craft time for me), but we hope you have a wonderful one!

6 comments

  1. Yay for a day of getting it together! Love your bangs Jane! I wish I could pull off blunt bangs. We have a quiet weekend that will most likely involve sushi and hot pot :p Happy weekend to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys have an awesome weekend and that you get some time to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so stinkin cute!!! Happy to be following your blog! <3 <3 <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you look so beautiful, your hair is looking great and those colours on you are so pretty! Here's to getting a happy routine down pat and happy one month to you guys and bartles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great, Jane:) Love that sweater. And yay for slowly settling in with Bartles:)
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're having a wonderful time this weekend too~ It's already Sunday evening over here, spent most of my hours at home, listening to music & finally catching up on blog posts I've missed :) Love that yellow jumper, looks good on you! x Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.