March 7, 2017

My view


Aren't you jelly?

This is Ethel. She is a 10 year old Shih Tzu and currently staying at Piri's Place with her sister Lucy (also a 10 year old Shih Tzu) and Max. She is tiny but is the biggest cuddle bug. 

I took out my good camera today to take photos of our guest dogs to send to our clients later on today and Ethel preferred to rest on my lap rather than look pretty for the camera. And so we just stayed like this for a while until she was ready to move on to her next favorite spot in her vacation home. 

Hope your Tuesday is going well. 

Ours is kinda swell. 

5 comments

  1. Ethel is lovely...I hope you have a beautiful and relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! That little face! Thanks for making my day brighter with her photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww man this is the sweetest

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.