January 2, 2014

a little piece of eternity with anjolee. a review.

a few weeks ago, i was contacted by anjolee to see if i would be interested in reviewing their diamond eternity band. this year, yangkyu and i will be celebrating our five year anniversary and thought it would be fun to see what they had to offer in terms of selection and customization. we actually bought our wedding rings online, but i haven't navigated a ring customization site since. while i don't remember a whole lot from my previous online ring purchasing experience, it was a pretty smooth one at anjolee. 

a few things stood out. for instance, i loved the project configuration summary that adjusts the prices for you as you add, take out or change customizations to your ring. it really helps you stay within budget or know if you want to just stretch it just a tad bit to add the piece of detail you really want. i also really appreciated the helpful educational links on the bottom of their website that i was able to refer to to find out more about diamonds and jewelry. finally, their selection of timeless pieces are really great. along with their wedding and anniversary rings, they carry a beautiful selection of earrings, bracelets and necklaces. 
as for the actual ring, i chose the eternally yours diamond eternity band {style no. eb 1002}, which for purposes of this review was crafted in silver with alternating cubic zirconia and 2mm citrine stones. i teased yangkyu on my birthday saying he always knew how to pick out the right ring but never in the right size - well guess what, i don't know my own ring size either. this beautiful ring is slightly big, but it's a comfortable loose fit around my ring finger on my right hand, which i like. and the citrine stones is a stunning color.
if you are interested, please click the link to view more of anjolee's diamond eternity band selection. 

** i was given the eternally yours diamond eternity band crafted in silver with alternating cz and 2mm citrine stones from anjolee for this review, but the ideas and opinions expressed here are my own.  

19 comments

  1. *whispers* I don't know my ring size either.
    But the ring looks great, Jane:) I like that style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh nice ring and so nice that you've got the
    chance to review it! I have small fingers and even
    with the smallest ring size it doesn't quite fit
    my ring finger :c
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and pretty! I love how you can personalize and adjust it to your budget. Thanks for the great review Jane! xx Kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does sound helpful. And getting married and planning a wedding can certainly be stressful so anything that makes it easier is all good. And I do not know my ring size either.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it sounds really easy to order rings from there, especially that I have fat fingers and know my size. your choices are lovely, i like the red details.

    happy new year!

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty ring! I wouldn't mind upgrading my engagement ring at some point. I love that it is non-traditional and contains my birthstone instead of a diamond, but the band is very wide and uncomfortable so I tend not to wear it. An eternity style band sounds very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I am currently looking at which wedding bands I should have made (my fiance already has his) so this review was very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. anjolee has really pretty stuff! I love the ring you picked-- it's got a beautiful and unique look to it! The citrine stones are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ring! Anjolee is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty ring. I had a lot of fun building wedding bands. The Anjolee website gave me some great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful ring! (and how exciting to reach the 5th anniversary!) :) Dani also bought my engagement ring in an online site but fortunately he almost got my size, just a little loose. Also we think that european and american sizes of rings differ, so that's a difficulty added to knowing my size (which I still have no clue). I also have read somewhere that there are printable templates to check your ring size :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! new follower... Your ring is lovely...and I totally have a thing for eternity rings too! Hubby just got me this ring for our 5 year... http://www.efcollection.com/shop-efc/9198536#

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! new follower... Your ring is lovely...and I totally have a thing for eternity rings too! Hubby just got me this ring for our 5 year... http://www.efcollection.com/shop-efc/9198536#

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, jewelry….you know I love thee! I had never heard of this site. This ring looks timeless and so stunning on your finger. You made me think back at the whole engagement ring process and how I was kept in the dark since Mr. ShuGar did all the ordering from SoCal with his sister & bro-in-law. Apparently he managed to get my ring size from one of my rings and I still don't know mine either! Maybe I'll forward this site to Mr. ShuGar to hint at him…hehe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, that is more than pleasant. Engagement rings are really something you will take with you forever. Make sure then that it's has a sheen that will last for several lifetimes.

    Milagro @ Diamonds Direct

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's absolutely beautiful! I'd be more than happy to wear that on my finger forever, it's unusual but classy!

    Charli @ Diamond Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will love to read some more informative articles like this. Thanks for sharing this post. diamond eternity rings

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.