February 12, 2014

from where i stand {on a balcony in toronto} by briseidy.

this "from where i stand" post is from briseidy who blogs at blog para anotar la vida
she captures the most beautiful moments with her adorable family that makes me appreciate life just a little bit more. you'll see what i mean when you head on over to her blog.
 // shoes: hunter boots // 

from where i stand
... on the 11th floor, at my apartment balcony, staring at a very frozen lake ontario, toronto. 
... dreaming of warmer temperatures


###

thanks, briseidy!


*** see other from where i stand posts
*** click here to see how you can submit a photo as well! 
this series is inspired by the instagram hashtag #fromwhereistand 

14 comments

  1. Oh yes....warmer temperature...sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of your hunters and the sock inserts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. warmer temperatures...whats that? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed the last couple of from where I stand posts and I just wanted to say I love this idea! I always like your shoe pictures haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! thanks for including me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot! Love the Hunter boots in the snow - could definitely have used a pair of those when I was in nYC! xx Kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool series! I don't know if I'd want to be admiring Lake Ontario right now (too cold!) but I bet it's beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving this series, it's really cute and it gives me a lot of shoe envy to be honest <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been to Toronto, but have never seen a frozen Lake Ontario! I can only imagine how ridiculously cold it must be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i bet it is frozen. i've been hearing about the frigid weather in Canada.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've only seen snow a few times in my life, so I'm super jealous to see all that snow, maybe other people will roll there eyes at that :P

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.